Motherhood hit me like a ton of bricks. I’m still a little dazed by it, but the messiness is more familiar territory now.
I started blogging as Rookie Mom, and eight years down the line am still learning because each stage is new. While I don’t share as much detail as I did when the boys were small, I think these posts still share the learning, the laughter and the lunacy of parenting in the early years.
I hope you enjoy browsing these Rookie Mom posts:
- Why I Love My Stomach Rolls
- How To Be A Better Parent All The Time at Everything
- A Pretty Ordinary Day
- How To Partner With Teachers
- Are You A Terrible Parent?
- Love And Fear and Frozen
- Parenting is Not a Profession
- A Tribute To All The Mombies
- Durban North’s Best Play Areas for Kids
- 50 Fun Things For Kids To Do In Durban