As a speaker, storyteller and facilitator, I thrive on crafting memorable moments that carry people’s learning experiences forward. Whether its a workshop, a retreat, or a sermon series – I’m convinced that mindsets and behaviours are changed when people are immersed in an experience, not just presented with information.
I love bringing ideas to life with words, metaphors and emotion, and I think this happens best when we create physical spaces where meaningful theory intersects with the actual practices of our daily lives.
From my role in Creative Direction and Preaching Pastor at Grace Family Church, to doing freelance consulting and facilitation, I’ve had the privilege of doing this work in many different spaces:
- creating and facilitating “Courageous Conversations”, a journey for teachers on diversity and transformation in their classrooms
- creative direction, scripting, and developing content for sermon series such as this one
- writing curriculum and facilitating various workshops for schools and corporates
- planning and running camps and retreats
- co-creating and co-facilitating The Daring Way Inanda Experience